Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

Reaction score
Oh boy, this thursday I'll be giving this a try!

Attachments

• $_86.jpg
    $_86.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 219

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Right....that bridge. I remember those from my SR1200. Good bridges. Also, now that I look at it....the neck pocket is rather unique to Ibanez. I always remember being very impressed with that SR1200. It had Ovangkol, Wenge, Bubinga and some other nice features in a very affordable package.

Reaction score
For the boat- four 7x26 inch and four 5x12 316 stainless steel opening ports, screens, and teak spacers at the cost of a new Warwick NT bass- but it’s my home-

8B724BFC-9738-42E2-9B7B-2E2BAA7129F1.jpeg

Last edited:

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
The Jazz is my fave bass in the universe, I have two. I've heard a lot of positive things about the Elwood and wonder how you'll like it.

Reaction score
I just picked up a Source Audio Lunar to round out my Source Audio collection of Aftershock and Nemesis. I also have been buying all the bit and peices for my current holiday bass build. Notably hipshot bridge, gotoh tuners and very excited to pick up and ACG EQ01 for it aswell. Now to save for the pickups which are gonna be expensive lol. I will go into details later but it is a 6 string Wal mk3 tribute bass that is my first guitar build. I'm going all out with multicoil pickups and filter pre so I hope my woodworking holds up...so far so good and very very excited!

Reaction score
Real Name
Tom Baker
Holy moly!

So, crappy story. I never got the chase bliss MOOD pedal. USPS lost it and it took about 21 days to finally get a refund. I still want one, but I'll wait til after the holidays when the USPS and other shipping companies aren't so overwhelmed. Hopefully the Elwood shows up tomorrow and I really hope I like it.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
So, crappy story. I never got the chase bliss MOOD pedal. USPS lost it and it took about 21 days to finally get a refund. I still want one, but I'll wait til after the holidays when the USPS and other shipping companies aren't so overwhelmed. Hopefully the Elwood shows up tomorrow and I really hope I like it.

Ouch!

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man! I’ve had similar happen with other items. Here’s wishing the best with that Elwood.

Top Bottom