Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Clean n' sexy

IMG_3438.JPG

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
So sexy :eek: But one string to much for me :rolleyes:
The Infinity is the only Warwick model which makes me willing to cheat my beloved Fortess model
TBH, I wouldn't mind getting a 4 stringer too. That would be amazing for me. :)

Reaction score
How does Infinity SN 4 balance compared to Corvette? Upper horn is further from 12th fret and that makes me wonder if Infinity is more neck heavy and further to the left when it’s hanging on the strap. TCS does not help for possible neck dive either. Please comment if you have tried both Infinity SN 4 and Corvette 4.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
How does Infinity SN 4 balance compared to Corvette? Upper horn is further from 12th fret and that makes me wonder if Infinity is more neck heavy and further to the left when it’s hanging on the strap. TCS does not help for possible neck dive either. Please comment if you have tried both Infinity SN 4 and Corvette 4.
Hola, Marko.

I won't lie to you, my Infy SN5 dives, dives very bad, but I've found that a wide and padded strap helps a lot to avoid it.
I can't comment about Infy SN4 but guess it will be more or less the same, maybe less neckdive because they have less weight at the headstock..

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Hardy,
I know your post dates back last year, but I have one question: how much neck dive does the NT FL5 have in view of its playability??? Thanks, Ulrich

Please check my profile pic. Ever owned an Explorer shaped bass or guitar? Neck dive doesn´t count in my small world. And where does neck dive start? If you want a bass that needs no support at all to hang around your neck horizontal the Infy would not be the best choice. But just lie your right hand onto the body and it will stay in position.

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Please check my profile pic. Ever owned an Explorer shaped bass or guitar? Neck dive doesn´t count in my small world. And where does neck dive start? If you want a bass that needs no support at all to hang around your neck horizontal the Infy would not be the best choice. But just lie your right hand onto the body and it will stay in position.

I ask since my '88 thumb stays exactly at 90 degrees, which needs a bit force to get diagonally; so the Infinity 5 is similar and needs some support?
In terms of playing comfort the Streamers are really great, surprisingly the Nobby too.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I ask since my '88 thumb stays exactly at 90 degrees, which needs a bit force to get diagonally; so the Infinity 5 is similar and needs some support?
In terms of playing comfort the Streamers are really great, surprisingly the Nobby too.

A Thumb needs more support than an Infy. The neck dive is right between a Thumb and a Streamer.

Reaction score
Does anyone here want to sell their Infinity NT TCS?
I looking to buy one.

I know this is a very old thread, but maybe I'll get lucky.
I already have the Infinity SN TCS now I'm looking to buy the NT TCS hopefully a 5 string. :cool:

I posted this message on Jan 12th 2024

Thanks
BigPocket

Top Bottom