New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahaha.. It rarely does with guitarists !

Reaction score
Just bought my first Warwick, it's a 2007 Corvette Standard 5.

Attachments

• 20190616_202732.jpg
    20190616_202732.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 268

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi I'm Pete from West Wales and I'm dropping in to say hello!
I used to own a VERY early Framus 5/150 which now lives in a museum but now awaiting a rare black 5/149... :)

Hi Pete! Welcome to the good vibes zone!

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Pete! Welcome to the forum!

Wow, feel free to post pics in the Guitar section if/when you have them!

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Yanni and I just dropped by to say I disappeared cause I'm vewy vewy busy atm, with a new job. I hope you guys are all doin' good. :)

Hello all, my name is Hardy and I just dropped by to say cheers!!! Or Prost!

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
@jester, I was wondering why we hadn't seen much of you lately. Glad to hear you're doing well. Hope to see more of you around here once you get settled with the new gig.

Reaction score
Real Name
Bart Metselaar
Hi folks!

My name is Bart, new to the forum.
I used to own a Corvette FNA Jazzman 5 with an ovankol neck, sold it ‘cause of reasons, regretted it, couldn’t buy it back, found a Fortress Masterman, and an FNA (both 5 string wengé necks) in the progress of finding a different FNA Jazzman.

Joined the forum to get tips/advice/help in altering my FNA to a FNA Jazzman. I am all ears!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Peeps.

I'm hopefully about to buy my 3rd (no 4th) Thumb. I have owned an 89 NT Thumb 4 that was as good as you can get, except perhaps for the top figuring. That was probably 10 years ago. My first Warwick Thumb was a brand new NT 6 in about 2004. Before I realised that 6 strings weren't for me and that neck dive (and weight) can be an issue.

Having sold my 89 on a whim I bought a 91 that had a Roland V-Bass screwed into it. It was really good but I had a bass lapse recently that lasted a couple of years. It went I'm afraid. But I love old NT Thumbs. I like the ergonomics (not the big 6 string) and I love the growl.

I'm looking at a 1988 4NT on Friday evening. The truss rod looks good and , holy grail time, it has a scalloped headstock. It's got original EMGs and the fret wear doesn't look too bad. Top figuring on the Bubinga isn't that wonderful but the price is good. Over 10lbs but I'm good with that. I'l update. I'm looking forward to having another Warwick in my stable. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom