The Heads Up Thread

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Interesting. Thomann still has some Adam Clayton Reverso Artist Series basses on stock. Price is ok.

Reaction score
Warwick Thumb Bass NT4 aktiv
I really wanted to get this one! But it would take a few months to get the money together and i guess it will be sold before i have it all together. I want to share this offer with you anyway cause i hope someone else can afford it and will have fun with it.

Please be carefull thou, as offers this good tend to be fake although the seller seems okay (wrote a few messages with him)

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Very very early Buzzard in Moscow! It has some major dents, needs attention. Still fair priced at around about 2.650 EUR. Registration to contact the seller requires a russian telephone number as it seems.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Absolute power combination of Warwick amp and cab for a wet dream price:

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Absolute power combination of Warwick amp and cab for a wet dream price:

Very good price on a wall-destroyer amp combination. Too bad I'm not in need of such a big cab. The price on the head is killer, 399€...hhmmm...

Reaction score

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I had the same experience, even when I was 28 years old. My teacher told me that I anyway have to use both hands and that right handed basses are easier to find. This advice cost me a horde of bottle caps since then!

Reaction score
I had the same experience, even when I was 28 years old. My teacher told me that I anyway have to use both hands and that right handed basses are easier to find. This advice cost me a horde of bottle caps since then!

Really? That is surprising, I thought the teachers these days were much more open to playing the way it is natural for us (I mean, there is probably a reason why instruments all over the world are made the way they are, even if both hands must be used to play them...).

Anyway, cool that we are in the same boat in this regard; cheers!

And you started playing at 28? If so, impressive to see how far you have come!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I am both left- and righthanded, but at different tasks.

I drum lefthanded but rightfooted (is that a word?)
I play righthanded guitars
I write lefthanded
I played righthanded badminton and baseball.

My brain is weird. I also can't focus when there is only one thing to work with on my mind - I have to work on several things at the same time to not get bored or nervous.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
This is special. Although I doubt it is indeed walnut...
But any Thumb BO is arguably the single best fretless tone money can buy, in my book.

$_86.JPG

Top Bottom