What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Desperados.... WTF! Das ist kein BIER! Warum trinkst du diese Scheisse?

Weil es kalt war! :D Aber die flüssige Handseife daneben hat genauso geschmeckt. :p

Now Bayreuther Hell.

Reaction score
20190720_173109.jpg

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
20190720_204342.jpg

This evening enjoying beer in a wine drinkers area, close to Koblenz.

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Do most of our European forum members have the amazing 6-8 weeks of paid vacation each year? I remember on a bike tour down the West coast of the US a few years (decades) back, I met several German riders who mentioned they had something like 8 or 9 weeks of paid vacation time each year. I recall being very jealous. I imagine not all the countries there are so generous with paid time off?

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do most of our European forum members have the amazing 6-8 weeks of paid vacation each year? I remember on a bike tour down the West coast of the US a few years (decades) back, I met several German riders who mentioned they had something like 8 or 9 weeks of paid vacation time each year. I recall being very jealous. I imagine not all the countries there are so generous with paid time off?

Usually it is 4 weeks, sometimes 5 depending on the company and the position.

6 to 8 weeks is usually reserved for teachers :D

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
In Spain we have 4 weeks per year as a standard, then profesions like school teachers has one or two weeks more. And I guess really tough jobs like minery have more holidays than "normal" jobs.

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A wee dram or two o' this:

102282-big.jpg

Top Bottom