Reaction score
Anyone remember these guys?......I just downloaded a few of their tunes

Love these guys :)

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Anyone remember these guys?......I just downloaded a few of their tunes

Love these guys :)

Hell yes. One of my favorites from back in the day. They actually grew out of a quite similar band called Ludichrist, who you should also check out if you haven't yet already.

Reactions: RIP

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hell yes. One of my favorites from back in the day. They actually grew out of a quite similar band called Ludichrist, who you should also check out if you haven't yet already.

Oh hell yeah, Ludichrist was bad ass....okay now I have to go download some of there stuff....i love that old school stuff

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
What could be better at 6:30 in the morning than some avant-garde metal?

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Just came across this band yesterday......reggae metal

Reaction score
Just got a CD in the mail from these guys today; Norwegian christian(!) progressive black metal'ers Drottnar with "Funeral of Funerals" from their latest album Monolith. I quite like this band.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Just got a CD in the mail from these guys today; Norwegian christian(!) progressive black metal'ers Drottnar with "Funeral of Funerals" from their latest album Monolith. I quite like this band.

that was dope

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, I know, Pantera is not "real metal" for all of the "real metalheads" out there, but this brings good memories and amazing grooves.

I love Pantera, and especially this record (Far Beyond Driven). Never understood all the hate they get.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, I know, Pantera is not "real metal" for all of the "real metalheads" out there, but this brings good memories and amazing grooves.

Maybe it's different here in Southern California, but I don't know anyone that likes metal and doesn't like Pantera

Weird....I've never heard that

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
I love Pantera, and especially this record (Far Beyond Driven). Never understood all the hate they get.
Indeed.

Maybe it's different here in Southern California, but I don't know anyone that likes metal and doesn't like Pantera

Weird....I've never heard that
Guess it's an european thing. OFC Pantera are the KINGS of metal in northamerica, and, for me, they showed the way to a kind of metal I actually enjoy; but for many european metalheads (and magazines) Pantera is not even "metal". I think this stupid thing has been around since they brought metal to the masses back in 1994.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Indeed.

Guess it's an european thing. OFC Pantera are the KINGS of metal in northamerica, and, for me, they showed the way to a kind of metal I actually enjoy; but for many european metalheads (and magazines) Pantera is not even "metal". I think this stupid thing has been around since they brought metal to the masses back in 1994.
FWIW, it's really good to see you back and active in the forum again Nacho.....this place is a lot better with you around :)

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Fresh Queensrÿche, surprisingly good to my ears even though it's just Eddie Jackson and Michael Wilton that remain from the original lineup:

Top Bottom