=The Warwick Dolphin Club=

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
The 2001 gold hardware nickel frets used-to-be-fretless ebony fb Pro1. I would love to see a pic!
Images have to be hosted external tho, this forum ran out of space and had to take measures.
Try tinypic or some other free host if you can.

Cheers, Marco

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Somehow the pic does not show. I see a stop sign instead. How I know it is a 2001? I lurk in basschat Dolphin threads :)

Reaction score
Ha! Me too! :) It got marked out as best looking bass at a bass chat bass bash, that bass did!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Heheh.I feel ya bro. I got lucky when Lucales threw his up for grabs. Awesome instrument in every imaginable way. Its nasal, sometimes even fretless sounding yet growly voice sings like no other W bass can. Capable of both Thumb bass and ss2 tone when you pull it into single coil mode. And its awesome ergonomics... Arf! This bass is like a wet dream.

Reaction score
Heheh.I feel ya bro. I got lucky when Lucales threw his up for grabs. Awesome instrument in every imaginable way. Its nasal, sometimes even fretless sounding yet growly voice sings like no other W bass can. Capable of both Thumb bass and ss2 tone when you pull it into single coil mode. And its awesome ergonomics... Arf! This bass is like a wet dream.
Yes! I do know. I do own a 4 string Dolphin which I LOVE. That's why I really need the 5 to get LOW

StreamerII84

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Real Name
Alex
Shall I order satin hardware for it or not?

Careful, the 2012 and newer brass hardware for the bridge may not fit any pre 2012 alloy hardware routing holes. Source: tried to flip hardware on a 2015 and 2009 warwick, did it work.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! I will inquire before bluntly ordering. None of the shops seem to stock the sc versions anyway so I guess directly ordering from Warwick is my only option.

Reaction score
My 3rd Warwick, 1st Dolphin, 2018 Pro I 5 string

IMG_5975r.jpg
IMG_5965r.jpg

Top Bottom