Sold! Fx Pedals And A Mesa Bass Prodigy 4:88 All Tube Amp

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes. I have way too much gear for my own good. So here goes...

SOLD: Source Audio Nemesis Delay.

SOLD: Darkglass Hyper Luminal Compressor.

Tech 21 Fly Rig 5. I used this to mimic a bi-amping rig with in an attempt to sound like Royal Blood.
I succeeded and sounded great (the flyrig through a POG pedal in octave up mode).
Nowadays I no longer feel the need to have this bi-amp sound so the flyrig can go.
Asking 150 euro for it. They go for 299 new. I have owned it a couple of years.

SOLD: Tech 21 DP-3X.

Mesa Bass Prodigy 4:88 all tube bass amp. What can I say? A 250w full tube amplifier that weighs only 13kg.
It is tubey so does colour your tone and sounds awesome and big in blues/rock scenarios.
Only reason I am selling this amp is I have found an even bigger and better tube amp in my Trace Hexavalve.
I have only gigged a couple of times with it so it hasn't seen much of the world yet sadly.
Everything inside is original and the amp has never been broken or repaired.
Not a lot of hours on the vacuum tubes it has mostly been sitting at home looking pretty.
Asking 1250 euro for it. They are no longer being manufactured but some shops still have them in stock for over 2800 euro. Shipping within europe possible but at your own risk. (I do pack the stuff I send really well).

I can send the pedals everywhere, please inquire for p&p prices.
Edit: All photos were taken today. Most pedals have velcro stuck underneath them.

Last edited:

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nemesis delay and Hyper Luminal compressor on hold.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hyper Luminal sold.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nemesis and DP-3X sold

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Or another Cat ? I have five of those.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hehe will get back to you in the morning

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Mesa amp on hold.
Fender Pbass (for sale elsewhere) on hold.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
On the luminal I prefered the Fet setting, the others were too soft and too transparent. Fet is more beefy. Being able to set high pass frequencies from a computer is nice when you use a five string and lots of bottom end. But overall I was finding the compressor too transparent for my taste. Solo one might not notice this, but the nice coloration from my Cali76 cb which adds some texture to my tone makes the bass sit more solid in the mix, making it blend better.

If you play really modern tight sounding genres like prog metal (Tesseract, Haken, Plini) then the hyper luminal will keep your mix uncluttered and clear.

I just prefer to blend a little more.

Reaction score
Thanks dude. Great response sorry for derail glwts. I have the super sym and I am happy enough that the HL will stay in the shops for now. cheers
On the luminal I prefered the Fet setting, the others were too soft and too transparent. Fet is more beefy. Being able to set high pass frequencies from a computer is nice when you use a five string and lots of bottom end. But overall I was finding the compressor too transparent for my taste. Solo one might not notice this, but the nice coloration from my Cali76 cb which adds some texture to my tone makes the bass sit more solid in the mix, making it blend better.

If you play really modern tight sounding genres like prog metal (Tesseract, Haken, Plini) then the hyper luminal will keep your mix uncluttered and clear.

I just prefer to blend a little more.

Top Bottom