Warwick Corvette Tj/j Custom Shop Master Built 2016, Super Offer!

Reaction score
Hello Warwick lovers,
to fund new albums and tour I unfortunately have to sell this beauty.....

Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string - Custom shop Master Built 2016 Silver

Video:

One of the most gorgeous bass I've ever had!!!!
I may consider trades with original and in great conditions Fender Jazz Bass from 1962-63, or Precision pre cbs
Thanks!

Alberto

Last edited:

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I also like your skills, you are awesome, Alberto!

Reaction score
thanks a lot guys!!!! You're too kind!
Hope I can find someone interested, this bass is amazing and sounds killer... I'm not happy to sell it, but I need to fund my projects.... that's it!

Reaction score
super price drop! 3250 euro!!!!!!!! 1/3 of the original price!!!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Oops, this starts to look serious!!!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I would change the title from "Corvette $$" to "Corvette TJ J, Masterbuilt blabla", because it is a bit misleading, and I am pretty sure that more people would be interested in a TJ J Pickup configuration :)

If you want, I can change it for you. $$ is just the basic model that was customized, your bass is not a $$ anymore, since... it doesn't have the two "Bucks" anymore, but (IMHO) a much better configuration.

Reaction score
I would change the title from "Corvette $$" to "Corvette TJ J, Masterbuilt blabla", because it is a bit misleading, and I am pretty sure that more people would be interested in a TJ J Pickup configuration :)

If you want, I can change it for you. $$ is just the basic model that was customized, your bass is not a $$ anymore, since... it doesn't have the two "Bucks" anymore, but (IMHO) a much better configuration.

Yes it’s true. But Warwick wanted to name it in that way.. yes please change :)

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Watched an official Warwick video the other day. Forgot which one. You were the backing music, Alberto. Well done. Good luck with the sale!

Top Bottom