New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Ron, I'm new here :)
I have a nirvana black covrette $$ 4 strings, and A honey violin corvette FNA 5 strings. I think I'll rest when I'll find a nice corvette $$ 5 strings, and this is what I'm here for, so if you have or know something, let me know :)

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Ron, welcome!

I sold my $$5 some time ago. Really cool basses! But I am hooked on Dolphins...

Here's some pics of it...

FB_IMG_1526838171229.jpg
FB_IMG_1526838162863.jpg
FB_IMG_1526838193498.jpg

Reaction score
God that's awesome! too bad it was sold..

On that matter maybe you can help me, I wonder which finishes exist for this guitar. What finish is this one? it's beautiful!
On the Warwick website I saw some basics, not this one, and they have special ones just for custom shop and master build and so on.. Can I get anything cool at a sane price?

Also where are usually the guys here from? The US? I'm from Israel, but I travel to London in July, I thought maybe I could find something nice there. Any recommended stores?

Thanks!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I do believe Andertons (in Guildford, somewhere south-west of London) nowadays have Warwicks in stock.

Mine was a limited run which was made for a specific distrubutor, I think it was for the Hungary market only. I managed to snatch it when its previous owner put it up for sale on basschat. It now happily lives in Australia. Its current owner is a member of this forum too and a really nice chap.

Reaction score
Hello all! I’ve been a lurker for many years gleaning all kinds of information but only recently started asking my own questions. I’m in Australia like a few familiar faces I see around here from another forum down here.

I started with an 05 Corvette FNA Jazzman 5 string as my first nice bass, and it was incredibly nice. After about seven years of using the low B as a thumb rest I switched back to four strings. I’ve gone off into he wildnerness of passive fender style for quite a while, and apart from a few opportunities to grab a few other Warwicks I’ve mostly been passive. Churned through a Corvette $$, an early 00’s SSII, an early 90’s Thumb NT, and now have a RockBass NT1 which I’m about to swap the preamp in, but it’s acting like a gateway bass and making me long for an ovangkol or wenge neck again, so I’ve got my eye out.

Anyway enough about me, on with the Warwick love!

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Welcome to the good vibe zone! Sounds like you're an old Warwick veteran.

Yes to Wenge/Ovangkol. You need these woods in your life again; for sure.

Top Bottom