The Heads Up Thread

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
For a Masterman? You'll be hard-pressed to find them for lower. R&Bs and Fortress Ones I agree, but Mastermans and Flashbacks usually go for higher.
Yes this was my experience, too. I have 3 Fortress One, two fretted one fretless, and a Masterman, still looking for a nice Flashback to complete my collection ;)

Reaction score
What ever happened with this deal? I hope it worked out in your favor.

I have received it and happy so far, but haven’t done anything with the instrument but plug it in to make sure the electronics work, haven’t checked the truss rod yet either but plays fine as is. I’ve been travelling for work so I’ll get back to it this weekend for some getting to know you quality time. The gloss finish will have to go as well!

Big thanks man!

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
I have received it and happy so far, but haven’t done anything with the instrument but plug it in to make sure the electronics work, haven’t checked the truss rod yet either but plays fine as is. I’ve been travelling for work so I’ll get back to it this weekend for some getting to know you quality time. The gloss finish will have to go as well!

Big thanks man!

Send it to me, I 'll sand it down for free. But then again, bad idea, afterwards I will want to keep the bass.

Reaction score
Just missed a 95 thumb bolt on locally for a great price on eBay, I wasn’t quick enough to increase my bids to keep up, anyone here snag it?

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm saying this about a carved up Wick, but that is pretty cool and very well done. That'd be awesome if it were a one-off from the factory. I want to believe, but I'm skeptical.

I'll send HP a pic and report back.

Edit: HP says not original. Haha. Pretty cool though.

Last edited:

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni

Speaking of mischief, heads up people, the following is a SCAM:

BASSO ELETTRICO WARWICK CORVETTE STD - SPEDIZIONE INCLUSA - #5782475 - su Mercatino Musicale in Bassi Elettrici 4 corde

I asked for additional pics of the bass in its case and they sent me a pic of a five string ffs.

I almost fell for it since a Corvette Proline was for sale for a similar price in marktplaats recently. I wonder if that was also a scam, perhaps by the same people. Be wary dear forumers.

Top Bottom