Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
New old high end hi-fi speakers. TDL Studio 0.75m.
Standing only 70cm tall and reaching down to 30hz. No need for a sub.
They are for the living room. I currently have TDL Studio 0.5 with a black finish there but I wanted an upgrade and got bored with the black.

These are transmissionline speakers. The design of this type of speaker cabs is intricate but it sounds so awesome.
Picking them up on sunday.

075m3.JPG

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Those are some awesome speakers! I really like vintage high-end stereo equipment. They just don't make 'em like they used to.

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Well, after wanting a Jazzman for a long time, and deciding that being heavily indebted at death was a worthy goal, I bought this:

glclhocxq7uecpqfraru.jpg
rjc4uz2fun5dl73eb13k.jpg

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Omg and oh la la, what a fine specimen. Is it used? Looks mint.
It is used. It was made in 2013, and according to the seller, barely used. Considering the all wenge neck, flamed maple on swamp ash body, and brass jan3 construction, I think I got a great deal on it for $1300USD shipped. It IS awful pretty:
w7qxjdlgb78hfllukysg.jpg

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey, save some for us!

:p

You are an animal, Kim. Beauty! Congrats!

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
It is used. It was made in 2013, and according to the seller, barely used. Considering the all wenge neck, flamed maple on swamp ash body, and brass jan3 construction, I think I got a great deal on it for $1300USD shipped. It IS awful pretty:
View attachment 18884

Truly a killer catch!

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
IMG_0854.JPG

So for my 50th birthday my wife said whatever I wanted. I decided to not go crazy and ask for a custom bass lol, but asked for this instead as I wanted a newer guitar. Should be here Friday

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I am so aggravated man. The first shipment I got for the guitar, the package was fine, but when I opened it up...ugh! Guitar was obviously dropped as it had a huge dent on one end and the paint was gone, and also the pickup adjustment screw was broken. Called up and they did a replacement, but the guitar was back ordered. Got a box today which was totally trashed, open it up...they sent the wrong model! lol so ridiculous. Called Musician's Friend up and they are like, whoops! It checked the guitar and it is damaged too. So I said I am not driving to the UPs store, you come and get it and send me the right guitar now. They won't send the guitar I ordered til they get this wrong one back, and they can't even figure out if they have it in stock lol. Yikes...never be doing business with these guys again. I knew Guitar Center had bought them so I was wary, but didn't expect this to happen.
End rant lol :(

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
"musician's friend". What's in a name...

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Lol ya know before they got bought out they were awesome. And honestly they had a sale so we saved $100 off the price of the guitar, otherwise I would have gone somewhere else. They wrong guitar I got was damaged, I said make sure you note that and don't try and sell it to someone else.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Musician's worst friend as opposed to man's best friend. Woof.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I see what you did there.

Top Bottom