The Photo Addict thread

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
This is beautiful Balboa Park. Pics were taken in March about 8:30 in the morning during one of my walks

20180311_085200.jpg

20180311_085514.jpg

20180311_085311.jpg

Reaction score
Real Name
Cliff Hairston
Is that you on the bike?
Hi there,
No, not me. I'll be taking my bike up on that track at some stage in the not too distant future but definitely not me lol! I was standing about 5-6 feet away from him coming around the turn on the side of the course.

Reaction score
Tagged @ectoflanger because I wanted you to see it

This has turned out to be one of my most favorite pic's

Taken Saturday night just before sundown at So Mission Beach

View attachment 18868
Nice pic- makes me feel like I were there. I think that’s why I like the photos that people share, it’s something that goes beyond their intrinsic beauty-

Reactions: RIP

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nice pic- makes me feel like I were there. I think that’s why I like the photos that people share, it’s something that goes beyond their intrinsic beauty-
Yeah, I feel the same way......I also think that us being musical artist, we have a way of capturing things of beauty that maybe other people don't see......maybe

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
I started a new job a few weeks back and here's a pic of my new job site.....working on a construction site is really turning out to be a lot of fun :)

View attachment 18925

Always wear your hard hat for falling stuff. Just like when you play your bass. :D

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
It does look cool! Good for you bro!
FWIW, I got 3 offers at the same time. The other 2 were pretty much the same thing I was doing, with a cubical and a bunch of meetings. This one was a little different with even better pay....so I mostly chose it for the money, but it's turning out a lot of fun with some really good people
Me happy :)

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Since you posted those photos of downtown San Diego, these are taken in the park that is behind the hotels right there.

And thx to Hoggles for the assist on posting.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Since you posted those photos of downtown San Diego, these are taken in the park that is behind the hotels right there.

And thx to Hoggles for the assist on posting.
Beautiful!.....it looks like the Embarcadero

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Not sure what it is called. Behind the convention center near the marina is where I was. Gorgeous there. The bridge was to the left of all these shots.

Top Bottom