My Band Uneven Steven Finally Releases "believe In The Uneven"

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
You're welcome man, i woke up this morning with one of the tunes in my head haha, so that was the signal to go buy it.

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Oh and if you ever wander down New Jersey way let me know, would try and catch you guys.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Boy, the groove in The Hamster is great

It's the tune that caught my attention too. It has an epic, story telling quality to it. And to think it's titled after a rodent. :)

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Thanks guys. Jester, I like that you used the phrase "story telling". I like to think of writing instrumentals as telling stories without words. I try to use the same types of elements as novelists and filmmakers. For example, the development of a theme is analogous to the development of a character. I also like to have a big climactic moment towards the end of a lot of songs. I tell the guys in the band "this is the part where the hero and villain are headed for their final epic confrontation."

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory

Adi! Always a pleasure. I'm still digging that BlackStratBlues record too. "Come Anyway" just came up on my mp3 player the other day.

Seems like everyone outside of the US has trouble with the YouTube link. Do you have any better luck with the Bandcamp link? Believe In The Uneven, by Uneven Steven

I'll see if I can edit my OP to include the Bandcamp address.

Reactions: adi

adi

Reaction score
Adi! Always a pleasure. I'm still digging that BlackStratBlues record too. "Come Anyway" just came up on my mp3 player the other day.

Seems like everyone outside of the US has trouble with the YouTube link. Do you have any better luck with the Bandcamp link? Believe In The Uneven, by Uneven Steven

I'll see if I can edit my OP to include the Bandcamp address.
hi b4e baba :) :) same same :)
thanks baba we released a new one this year too i'll post a link
I'll definitely check it out on bandcamp it works here and yes many of my links also dont work when i post them, some bs youtube region thing im guessing lol

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Listened to this again today, and I noticed you weren't set up on Last.fm so I added a pic and your album cover there, hope that's ok!

Top Bottom