Hellborg Preamp Spotted! Tesseract! Amos!

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Wasn't the Tesseract the blue light cube in Avengers ?

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Are his hands huge or is it just me? That stretch seems quite large

Reaction score
What about King? Holy wow!! That song is unbelievable. He topped Dystopia for best bass tone in a song in history IMHO!! I can play the intro and can sound almost the same..kinda maybe a little bit lol. Didn't spot the Hellborg before though.

Reaction score
Seen Tesseract live for about 2-3 times. There truly awsome but... the third time I was a bit bored actually. Mainly cause of the backing track running constantly, there no spontaneous moments .
After I saw Ugly kid joe last week my whole perspective of making live music changed!!

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Seen Tesseract live for about 2-3 times. There truly awsome but... the third time I was a bit bored actually. Mainly cause of the backing track running constantly, there no spontaneous moments .
After I saw Ugly kid joe last week my whole perspective of making live music changed!!

Are they still around? I remember Milkman's son, that tune was awesome. But yeah, I kind of understand what you mean with spontineity in a gig.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I had the same experience with Meshuggah. Everything is too perfect. Clicktracks are killing rock&roll.

Top Bottom