So After The Top 5--

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Jeez what a orrible looking thing that is!

Aye, we are now treading in the fringes of bass (or not so bass) instruments. I 'd call it experimental stuff as in experimental music. Experimentation is good, sometimes to produce results elsewhere.

Reaction score
Aye, we are now treading in the fringes of bass (or not so bass) instruments. I 'd call it experimental stuff as in experimental music. Experimentation is good, sometimes to produce results elsewhere.

If you offered me that thing for free I wouldn't accept it!. That thing is going to take one wide wall hanger.

Reaction score
Appalachian Washtub Bass -aka ‘Gut Bucket’

12D81E74-7692-4F0F-B7F3-263E5005D809.jpeg

Last edited:

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Imagine playing fretless, without a neck. This must be it.

Reaction score
I can't blame you there bro! That's a nice wood grain she's sporting and I like the long upper horn-

Reactions: RIP
Reaction score
Omg, I played this Warwick, second row from the top, the black one on the left end of the row. I played it through the 4X10 Mark Bass rig sitting in the corner. It was a thing of beauty.

Attachments

• gc.jpg
    gc.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 339
Reactions: RIP

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Omg, I played this Warwick, second row from the top, the black one on the left end of the row. I played it through the 4X10 Mark Bass rig sitting in the corner. It was a thing of beauty.
If I remember right you have a couple of beauties other than Warwicks.......

But if you ever get a chance try my personal favorite....a Streamer (preferably a Stage I, II or LX)

Reaction score
If I remember right you have a couple of beauties other than Warwicks.......

But if you ever get a chance try my personal favorite....a Streamer (preferably a Stage I, II or LX)

Yeah, most of my stuff is Fender. I also played the brown one, third row from the top, third one in from the left. It looked awesome, but I really didn't like the way it played or sounded. I also played a red Rock Bass, which I actually really liked also. That black one though, it was killer.

Reaction score
The only bass I'm GAS'n for is in the early stages of construction after a 3 year wait on the list... Anybody familiar with Wyn basses?

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
The only bass I'm GAS'n for is in the early stages of construction after a 3 year wait on the list... Anybody familiar with Wyn basses?

That does ring a bell... I think he made a bass for Abe Laboriel. Should be a great luthier with such a waiting list.

Reaction score
That does ring a bell... I think he made a bass for Abe Laboriel. Should be a great luthier with such a waiting list.

Yeah, I believe he's made 2 or 3 for Mr. Laboriel. I think he keeps it to around 30 instruments a year. The Restrung documentary on YouTube piqued my curiosity and after some research I decided I had to have one... Here we are. I'll have a fretless 6'er sometime this year.

Top Bottom