What are you listening to..ATM?

Reaction score
I'm right here :)
Thanks for reaching out - I wasn't aware of this forum. The bass in the video is an early nineties Fortress One, with EMGs and a coated fingerboard.
My other Warwick is a Corvette $$ 5'er
Extantia from YouTube here- we’re glad to have you Lars!

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
I developed an appreciation for opera while driving to and from my music lessons a couple of years ago. The radio station I listened to would play opera performances from the MET, and while the vocal talents of the performers was quite impressive, what really got my attention was the incredible passion for their art the performers displayed during interviews done at intermissions. After listening every Saturday during the drive, I started to actually look forward to it. Yeah, I know.....weird. Anyway, I have been listening to an album by Christiane Karg called "Scene!" Here is a vid of her performing to give an example:

Anyone know what that bizarre, and huge, stringed instrument is that a woman is playing nearly directly behind Ms. Karg? At the :51 mark you can see the neck alone appears to be well over a meter in length. It extends completely out of the frame. I have never seen one before.

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
I have also been listening, a lot, to this man.........who happens to also be a Warwick artist I found out about on the Bass Arena Facebook page. I really like his stuff:

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
I've been listening to a lot of music lately, including this delightful singer I recently discovered:

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
I'm right here :)
Thanks for reaching out - I wasn't aware of this forum. The bass in the video is an early nineties Fortress One, with EMGs and a coated fingerboard.
My other Warwick is a Corvette $$ 5'er

Welcome Lars! As you may already know, we formerly were the official Warwick forum, but now we 're a Bass Arena (without any fighting oddly enough, so we 're also known as the Good Vibe Zone). You can drop by for anything Warwick as there's still some legacy for the brand around here in both members and posted content.

Top Bottom