New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Reaction score
I'll try and put a photo up when I catch up with the kids
Hipshot Bridge

Florin

OG
Reaction score
RIP told me about your community having to close, I am sorry for that, but I am happy to welcome you as friends here. Please feel like home, and let me know if I you need some functions, etc you used to have!

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
RIP told me about your community having to close, I am sorry for that, but I am happy to welcome you as friends here. Please feel like home, and let me know if I you need some functions, etc you used to have!

Thanks. Low End Friends is actually a very barebones forum. It really doesn't have very many functions at all. This forum has a lot more functionality. Sometimes we'd have people show up, but they didn't stick around because they really wanted a "like" button. Hopefully we can attract some of those folks here.

Reactions: RIP
Reaction score
How do you write on the left hand side, under your posts and put a photo above your name?

Where the joined, messages location etc is
Thanks.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
How do you write on the left hand side, under your posts and put a photo above your name?

Where the joined, messages location etc is
Thanks.
Foal.....Click on your name on the top right hand corner

Then click on your avatar, and download a pic

ava.jpg

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok wrong photo lol but cheers
Location is what I can't find
Christchurch Aotearoa
Oh....click on your name again and scroll down until you see "Location" and add it there

Reaction score
Thanks. Low End Friends is actually a very barebones forum. It really doesn't have very many functions at all. This forum has a lot more functionality. Sometimes we'd have people show up, but they didn't stick around because they really wanted a "like" button. Hopefully we can attract some of those folks here.

It was kept simple to accomodate certain nameless users who struggle with seemingly simplistic technological tasks.

Reaction score
I'm literally right at sea level. 2 minute walk East and I'm in the Pacific Ocean.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm literally right at sea level. 2 minute walk East and I'm in the Pacific Ocean.

Please stop walking and start to swim as soon as the waterline reaches your shoulders! :p

500 km to the eastern sea, that is the closest of the big lakes next to my place. Never tried to walk there. All I find around is enchanted forest and a muddy river. And yes, the wolves return.

Top Bottom