Jay's Youtube Cover Channel

Jay2U

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
From September 2012 I've been running a YouTube channel. Apart from a few tutorials, I upload lots of playalong bass covers. Occasionally I play guitar and keyboard as well. Let's start off with an oldie we all know: London Dungeon by Misfits, bass and guitar.

Jay2U

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Just for the fun of playing bass, starring my BEAD tuned Ibby.

Jay2U

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Rush, one of the reasons I play bass. I used bassless backing tracks.
Disclaimer: Free style covers, as my name is not Geddy Lee.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Oh man, how many years since I last heard Temples of Syrinx... Hearing it with different ears. What live version is that?

Jay2U

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Oh man, how many years since I last heard Temples of Syrinx... Hearing it with different ears. What live version is that?
I wish I knew. I got a few bassless Rush tracks from a friend of mine. He also gave me the isolated bass tracks. I don't know how he got them. I lost contact, so I can't ask.
On a personal note: I like the "All the World's a Stage" version most. I still own the album on vinyl. I think I got it almost 40 years ago.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
I wish I knew. I got a few bassless Rush tracks from a friend of mine. He also gave me the isolated bass tracks. I don't know how he got them. I lost contact, so I can't ask.
On a personal note: I like the "All the World's a Stage" version most. I still own the album on vinyl. I think I got it almost 40 years ago.

Can you share? I 'm very interested in isolated instrument tracks in general, let alone Rush.

Jay2U

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Can you share? I 'm very interested in isolated instrument tracks in general, let alone Rush.
Yes, of course I can. It's 3am, but I'll dig those tracks out. Will take some time, as they are somewhere on my other PC...

Jay2U

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
The upload was cancelled due to security problems??? I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Maybe a Dropbox link...

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
The upload was cancelled due to security problems??? I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Maybe a Dropbox link...

Can you try wetransfer.com? I will PM you my e-mail address.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I think you can only upload images. Mp3 is probably not tolerated due to possible copyright infringement. Keep that in mind.

Jay2U

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I think you can only upload images. Mp3 is probably not tolerated due to possible copyright infringement. Keep that in mind.
I already sent those files by regular email. I doubt if copyright would be the reason. Many pictures are copyrighted as well.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
I already sent those files by regular email. I doubt if copyright would be the reason. Many pictures are copyrighted as well.

Oh man oh man oh man what a treasure! Thank you so much Jay!

Jay2U

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Oh man oh man oh man what a treasure! Thank you so much Jay!
You're welcome. I just mailed the bass only tracks of The Trees and YYZ. I discovered I forgot to send those this morning.

Top Bottom