Siks & Drugs & Rock´n´roll!

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
i never play rugged up. I sweat straight away and its always hot in Australia! i think it will be nice to play a cold gig :)

I found a way not to freeze. The solution was Beck's... :D Normally I don't drink more than one beer before a gig. In this case I broke the rule.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Ready to strike again!!!

Today we recorded a vid of our cover version of Jumping Jack Flash! Let the Stones roll!!!

IMG_7203.JPG

IMG_7230.JPG
IMG_7235.JPG

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Awesome!

What part of the country is that?

Oh, and when is the video going to be finished?

Thuringia. 35 km away from my hometown... wait, no! We travelled around half the world with our own plane Air Force SiKS to make this vid!!! :D

No idea how long it will take to finish the vid. We even have not the mastering of the song in our hands. We had to speed because of the weather, also the guy with that truck only had a view of free dates for the recording. The result will not be perfect, can´t be. Still we hope for a cool final version! We made our work, now the guys at the faders have to finish it!

Last edited:
Reactions: RIP

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ready to strike again!!!

Today we recorded a vid of our cover version of Jumping Jack Flash! Let the Stones roll!!!

Looks excellent!!!

All you need do now is convince your Guitarist to buy a Framus........

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
So cool Hardy! Looking forward to the vid. Hope you made some bored faces like Bill Wyman

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
SAX´n´DRUGS´n´ROCK&ROLL!!!

Two facts: you can(!) slap a bass which hangs before your knees and the GoPro 5 is not able to deal with bad light.

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
on a side note, @Hardy I LOVE your 6er... wanted to get one of those a few decades ago... got a 318is instead.. man I miss that car !

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's not bad "gurn", but nothing like Joe Walsh playing Hotel California in to 70s...

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
That's not bad "gurn", but nothing like Joe Walsh playing Hotel California in to 70s...

Wait! Are guitar players allowed to do the Bass Face? o_O

Top Bottom