Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Like the title says... Ordered some new gear? Wanna let us in on it first?
SHOW US THE STUFF!

I just ordered this headset. It has a Large membrane condenser mic and needs +48v phantom power.
The shells are basically a DT770 which is pretty much a studio standard these days. This will be good!
Mic handles 40hz - 20khz. Shells 5hz - 30khz.

dt797pv.jpg

zomnius

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
Le roi
I am doomed.... incoming.... I can even sell to you that it is long scale (for an eierschneider) and has low growl strings added to the six.... awesome... I saw it at Oberhausen (within ruins). Wish framus made something like this.....

iTrackDock-large.jpg

to record with my iPad mini, and play with bias fx through amp.

Reaction score
Screenshot_20170913-215717.png I have a korg pitchblack custom on the way as my clip on daddario is bloody rubbish on my thumb. Maybe the wood density idk but it's terrible. Hate them lol. No more clip on crap for me!!

I also have something... very exciting but I'm keeping it under wrapsat this stage but it will be a lifelong dream fulfilled.. It does have the W letter on it though... still have to wait and save patiently though...

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm broke and got nothing coming in....But I did buy a set of these last week and they work great :)

ea.png

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
@RIP, can you give more details bout those plugs ? I'm on the lookout for good ones. Tried the Senners, but too big for my ears.
I hate plugs, never really used them until lately. I started with the cheap foam ones, then moved to the $7.00 attenuators plugs and they were just to muffled. I couldn't tell if I was to loud, not loud enough, to bassy, all that stuff.

So I did some research and decided to spend $40.00 on the Earasers (Medium Size). And they work as advertised.

No "Muffling" just reduced volume so you don't blow out your ears....its just like turning the volume down. There really good

Now if I could just get the drummer to play a little softer, I wouldn't need them at all :rolleyes:

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Showing new stuff before I have it? How do I know what I ordered before it arrives? This always happens it a state of total loss of mind control!!!

Last edited:

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
I just played it yesterday, it sounds really nice.
Sure there is lot of work to do with the string position and the electronics.
But I also buyed a Noll electronic for this baby. I really love double split-coil basses :)

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
I just played it yesterday, it sounds really nice.
Sure there is lot of work to do with the string position and the electronics.
But I also buyed a Noll electronic for this baby. I really love double split-coil basses :)

Too many switches on that darned thing. Also the P-s are not reversed with is the RATIONAL and CORRECT placement.
I wouldn't give it away if they gave it to me, for sure.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
I just paid (low price) and I am waiting for this sweet little thing, which is coming my way from EYE-taly.
The seller is AWESOME which is not really a surprise because he's a bass player.

04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Sweat!!....looks brand new

Aye, the seller described it "come nuovo" meaning like new. Sure looks like it. If it's as good as it looks I 'll be sweating over it fo sho. ;-)

Do we have a RockBass club??? I honestly don't know. :)

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Aye, the seller described it "come nuovo" meaning like new. Sure looks like it. If it's as good as it looks I 'll be sweating over it fo sho. ;-)

Do we have a RockBass club??? I honestly don't know. :)
I don't know either.......you could always post it in the Corvette Club

Top Bottom