=The Warwick Corvette Club=

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Mmmmm looks like wenge, yum.

Congrats, enjoy the bass!
Im so hungry for this wenge right now, but I have to wait until Thursday to taste it....Errrrr :mad:

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Im so hungry for this wenge right now, but I have to wait until Thursday to taste it....Errrrr :mad:

I would expect the lotus stance would make waiting no trouble whatsoever. But then again, it's wenge. :)

Reactions: RIP

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Had a request for an extension to fit flush mount strap locks.
As I don't have a bass with these I've based this on a Dunlop strap lock as I know they fit.
A longer screw will be required for this to work.

View attachment 17114

Ingenius! Quickly pondering the possibility of your extension working with Dunlop locks, I thought "nah it can't be done", but it seems everything is possible (within sensible limits).

Reaction score
Real Name
Adam
Ingenius! Quickly pondering the possibility of your extension working with Dunlop locks, I thought "nah it can't be done", but it seems everything is possible (within sensible limits).

I don't think it would be a problem, the extension just sits underneath the strap lock. If you have recessed locks I have a design that works with that too.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I finally got my hands on it, and its in real good shape. I had to to do the normal filing of the bridge to get the B string to fit, but that was about it....Its a really nice new member of the family :)

20170629_182718.jpg

20170629_182651.jpg

20170629_182709.jpg

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Ohhh beauty! Congrats dood! Look at that dark chocolate neck. I wanna eat it.

mzgQw.gif

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Thought I'd show you guys a new addition to the family that I just finished

A 2015 Nirvana Black Corvette that I blacked out replacing the chrome hardware with black. Also adding a STC-2P pre to give it some boost and a little more EQ with the concentric bass/treble and a push pull that gives it the option of warm and wooly to clean and clear keeping that famous W growl.....all weighing in at a little under 9lbs

I think it came out really nice

20171123_141524.jpg

20171123_141418.jpg

20171123_141623.jpg

Reaction score
Dude if I weren't adverse to using off-color language, I would say that's badass! By the way where did you get the hardware? After being talked out of it by the proprietor of the now-defunct Bass Northwest, I've pined for it for my standard bubinga fretless five.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Dude if I weren't adverse to using off-color language, I would say that's badass! By the way where did you get the hardware? After being talked out of it by the proprietor of the now-defunct Bass Northwest, I've pined for it for my standard bubinga fretless five.
Thanks @ectoflanger

Somebody on this forum turned me onto the Bass Place in AZ....I think it was @kimgee

I buy all my Warwick stuff from those guys now......talk to a guy named Dennis. He'll set you up with anything you need

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have indeed talked to them in the past-- I'll talk to them again. Thanks for the heads up. And a happy Thanksgiving to you! I must say that I'm thankful for the friendship and community of my Warwick bro's.

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I have indeed talked to them in the past-- I'll talk to them again. Thanks for the heads up. And a happy Thanksgiving to you! I must say that I'm thankful for the friendship and community of my Warwick bro's.
Happy Thanksgiving to you to @ectoflanger and all my Warwick brothers out there whether you celebrate it or not.

Reaction score
Thank you-- it means a lot, given that circumstances prevent me from being with my non-Warwick family at this time. May God bless you!

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
That's a sweet looking "stealth" Corvette RIP. Nice job!!!

And a belated Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

may I join the club? I'm the proud owner of a second-hand Corvette bubinga.

Attachments

• Warwick corvette.jpg
    Warwick corvette.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 353

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

may I join the club? I'm the proud owner of a second-hand Corvette bubinga.
Of course.....the more the merrier!!

Nice looking Vette you got there :)

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! I have to admit that when I see passive MEC pickups, first thought I have is "BARTOLINIIIIIIII"
Well, maybe I just planted a seed :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the club! I have to admit that when I see passive MEC pickups, first thought I have is "BARTOLINIIIIIIII"
Well, maybe I just planted a seed :)
Thanks Florin
You are certainly right about the pickups but I have to say I’m very happy with the sound of the bass but who knows, maybe one day...

Top Bottom