Siks & Drugs & Rock´n´roll!

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Great Song! How did you get THAT basstone?

It´s a downloaded sound for the Line6 POD HD. The original sound was not that distorted. In the band I will use my Boss ODB-3 as long as I don´t find something else. I will do some tests this weekend.

Don´t check this live recording too loud if you want to hear some ODB-3 sounds blown through an AMPEG stack...

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Otherwise known as the pre-Buzztard years.

What bass are you using on that?

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Star Bass II PS 4 string in sunburst. The crowd assumed we will play Jazz...

Hahaha....and then.....

112114_IndianaJones_TohtFaceMelt.gif

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Suhweeeeet!!!!

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Never too cold to rock!!!

Last Saturday we were heating up a party. We arrived it the brightest sunshine, people were wearing T shirts. Still we have March in Germany! But all party members were so impressed by the warmth and the sun that they demanded to party outside. That was our second ZERO-DEGREES-GIG within 4 months! Last time (we played in an industrial building without heating in December) I swore I would never do this again. Hmm, never say never. The only option not to freeze to death was to stay in rhythm with the alcohol consume of the party gang. I heard sentences like "You are the bass played, you don´t have to stay sober!"... what did they mean? :confused: In the end I played as much fuck ups as I usually play within one year. Also our singer can sound much better, the guitar guys can play more fluid as long as the fingers are not stiff like wood. No matter, people were happy and cheered us!

Open Air season 2017 has started!!! :D

Reaction score
i never play rugged up. I sweat straight away and its always hot in Australia! i think it will be nice to play a cold gig :)

Reactions: RIP
Top Bottom