FX pedals

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi guys, letting a number of pedals go as I have the Darkglass B7K Ultra coming in next week...

Pedals for sale:

Darkglass B3K bass overdrive - 150 euro
Darkglass Super Symmetry parallel compressor - 222 euro
Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork polyphonic pitch shifter - 100 euro
Taurus Dexter MK-2 polyphonic octaver (separate oct down and oct up) - 100 euro
MXR M108 Ten band EQ graphic equalizer perfectly tailored for bass. 12v PSU included - 80 euro

--==--

First about the Darkglass pedals... I have a B7K Ultra pedal arriving next week and I prefer my Aguilar TLC compressor over the Super Symmetry so these DG pedals are being kicked out.

Both pedals have never been outside my home studio and are just over four months old (bought last October).
Velcro underneath but other then that brand spanking new. Pedals come with original packaging.

Reason for prefering the Aguilar comp over the Darkglass is not for it being a better compressor but for it being a very different compressor. The TLC adds punch and articulation, the Super Symmetry adds warmth and beefs up the tone. My tube amp has more then plenty warmth and beefy low end without the supersym, which I highly recommend as a compressor for people with solid state or class D amps.

--==--

Then there's two polyphonic octaver / pitchbender pedals up for sale as well. I played bass+guitar parts using just a bass with these, but the project I was doing this for hasn't come off the ground and I never use octavers in other situations.

MXR ten band EQ no longer needed because of B7K Ultra as well.

All pedals are good as new, velcro underneath them so you can stick these straight on your pedalboards.

Shoot me a PM for shipping prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
B3K good as sold, it is currently learning to speak Portugese.

Super Symmetry retracted. At LOUD volume it became clear this is the compressor I will be using (The TLC comp almost cut my head clean off, very very aggressive little blue box indeed).

Nobody interested in the poly octavers?

Thomann just mailed me the B7K Ultra is on its way here. Stoked!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Poly octavers/pitchbenders have no tracking issues like single note octavers do, but sound less tight as a side effect. So there is no tracking issues whatsoever.

Reaction score
I was trying to send you a PM, but...
"DiMarco has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Really? Odd. Gonna clean up a bit, giz a couple of minutes.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
B3K sold and sent. Enjoy that fab pedal Milton!

Kev

Reaction score
The B7K Ultra is fantastic, love mine:)

The Symmetry still withdrawn?

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
The Ultra is awesome indeed! Symmetry is back in the signal chain.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Aaand Symmetry back for sale. Extensive testing done, sticking to the Aguilar TLC compressor.

Kev

Reaction score
I still want the SS, but with GBP - EUR being how it is I can't justify it!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Make me an offer Kev. I understand under the stress of a possible Brexit the island is heading for bankruptcy and am very relaxed about prices. ;) P&P to the U.K. is 13 euros.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Darkglass Super Symmetry compressor sold.

Top Bottom