MEC 2-Band Active Preamp + MEC Gold PJ Pickup Set from a '97 Warwick Streamer LX Bass

Reaction score
Real Name
Rehan
I am selling an MEC 2-Band active preamp from a '97 Warwick Streamer LX bass that runs on a single 9-volt battery. It looks pristine (since it's been hiding in the control cavity) and is fully functional. It will come prewired for active pickups just as it came out of the bass. If you wish to use it with passive pickups, I believe you will need to swap out the blend control for the appropriate value. The controls for the 4 pots are: 1-Master Volume (with push/pull for preamp active/preamp bypassed) ; 2-Pickup Blend Control ; 3-Bass Control (boost/cut) ; 4-Treble Control (boost/cut). Does not include battery box or input jack, but it does include the original 9-volt battery clip. Price for the preamp is $99 USD including shipping to the lower 48 U.S. states.

I am also selling the MEC Gold active PJ pickup set from the same bass. The pickups do have some wear. The gold color on the logos has faded (as is common with MEC Gold pickups) and there is string wear on the pickups, more wear on the P pickup than the J pickup. They are strong sounding pickups and are fully functional. Price for both pickups is $80 USD including shipping to the lower 48 U.S. states.

If you are interested in purchasing, please email me or message me. Please see all pictures below:

IMG_1058.jpg IMG_1059.jpg IMG_1062.jpg
MEC PJ_C.jpg MEC PJ_B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Real Name
Rehan
Do you only ship inside USA?

I would be willing to look into possibly shipping internationally but the buyer would have to pay the shipping charges.

Are you interested in the pickups or the preamp or both? Also, what country do you live in? Thanks

Reaction score
Real Name
Rehan
Pickups are sold. Preamp is still available.

Reaction score
Real Name
Rehan
Preamp is no longer available because I'm selling the '97 Streamer LX so the preamp will stay in the bass:

IMG_1116.jpg

Top Bottom