Can You Do It?

Reaction score
It's been over a year since I've posted on this thread...and almost as long since I've been on this forum. So cool this thread is still going!

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
Got a long weekend at home..might have a crack at Money. been a while since i swung in sevens but I'll give it a go....

Florin

OG
Reaction score
It's been over a year since I've posted on this thread...and almost as long since I've been on this forum. So cool this thread is still going!

So welcome back Gerry, and tell us the news :)

Reaction score
Thanks for picking that song Nacho :) You are the sultan of schwing there man

Florin

OG
Reaction score
This is like... best news nowadays.

Gerry is fine :)

Stay with us bro!

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
It´s sad, the best thread in the world is about to dead and no one seems to care...

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Maybe nobody likes the songs mentioned? No offense, just guessing why the thread has halted. Something must be done though.

Mad Season - Wake up.
Satriani - Summer song.
Pink Floyd - Money

Will look at the songs again later today. If someone else decides to step in that's fine too!
Let's get this thread rollin' again.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
No ofense taken,

I did many songs I didn´t know/never heard of before. So that´s only a cheap excuse, no offense. ;)

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
That's the thing. I already play "Money" so that is no option for me. I was gonna but decided not to.
I always pick a song from the list I never played before or never even heard before, that is much more fun to do.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
That's the thing. I already play "Money" so that is no option for me. I was gonna but decided not to.
I always pick a song from the list I never played before or never even heard before, that is much more fun to do.

If MONEY was already listed/played, well, let´s change it!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Not listed, I played the song several times before in bands and projects. It is okay for someone else to play it in here though...

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Not listed, I played the song several times before in bands and projects. It is okay for someone else to play it in here though...

I see.

Me too, I really like that bass line, fun and interesting. 8:

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I cannot join this thread, my poor playing skills will destroy any trace of credibility I might have :)

Reaction score
+1 ;)

Except: I don't have any credibility to destroy. So I might enter this thread - threatened to do that before but got that song done too late.
If I get to practice a little, I'll try my first upload by the end of the week. "Money" is stuff from my generation, I'll give it a shot. The last time I played it with a band (how many decades ago?), I was still the keyboard guy, so this will be all new to me.
I agree with all that this thread should not die.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
I can always do one of the songs from my own list, but I´m afraid it could led to a quantum paradox with terrible consecuences to our space-time continuum.

da-vonk

Warwick Enthusiast forevah
Reaction score
@ Gurnemanz ... don't mind da reputation, it'z all about having fun man ... would be kewl to if U joined da kewlest thread of thiz forum ... 8:

... and I wouldn't mind if U used da buzzard for it either :lol:

Top Bottom