Hellborg Preamp Tour 2009/ 2010. The Warwick Forum Group Testing

Reaction score
I think a quick clip...showing every eligible name going into a hat (or something appropriate) and watching names being pulled out for each winning item...would make it fair and entertaining!

Reaction score
I think a quick clip...showing every eligible name going into a hat (or something appropriate) and watching names being pulled out for each winning item...would make it fair and entertaining!

...really! I can think of better entertainments and I'm sure Flo will have better things to do with his time! :LOL:

I've no doubt that Flo will be fair and tbh it is totally random so there can't be any bias one way or the other. ;)

Reaction score
I've just realised there is one name missing off the list... yours Flo! :lol:

I believe you were the first to try it. ;)

Reaction score
Just an FYI...the Hellborg that toured the US did NOT have a manual, so there were no signatures. Didn't have a power cable either...that's the way it was shipped to me from he NYC showroom.

Reaction score
...really! I can think of better entertainments and I'm sure Flo will have better things to do with his time! :LOL:

I've no doubt that Flo will be fair and tbh it is totally random so there can't be any bias one way or the other. ;)

Agreed! :)...but because Florin IS an honest, great guy, i believe HE wants to go out of his way to make sure there's no way to question the results...as his post suggested by asking about online options. It can be a tough position to be in...giving away very desirable, awesome, expensive equipment amongst his friends. He just wants to get it right...no worries :)

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Reaction score

If another person from Transilvania wins a contest here Im leaving ROFL!

Florin

OG
Reaction score

Actually I think it is a nice idea, and really, writin some names on a paper and puttin them in a hat is not much at all :)

I've just realised there is one name missing off the list... yours Flo! :lol:

I believe you were the first to try it. ;)
Well, I have my own one, hahaha!

Just an FYI...the Hellborg that toured the US did NOT have a manual, so there were no signatures. Didn't have a power cable either...that's the way it was shipped to me from he NYC showroom.

Don't worry Gerry... The question is - do we have guys that tested the preamp but never wrote a review? If yes - should they have a chance to win?

If another person from Transilvania wins a contest here Im leaving ROFL!

LOOOL! And actually there is a good chance for the same person to win again. :)

I wish everybody best of luck!!!

P.S. - still waiting for you to tell me if I left someone outside.

Thanks guys!

Reaction score
hey Flo hopefully I'm still in the drawing. Moved out of my house in january and haven't even had a chance to listen to tracks recorded on the hellborg, review coming. Remodeling to be finished soon. thanks

Reaction score
It's got one now. (Since I had to go buy one) I'll tape it to the box if I have to. Hopefully she's home with me though! I've had it so long I dunno if I can give it up. ;)

Florin

OG
Reaction score
hey Flo hopefully I'm still in the drawing. Moved out of my house in january and haven't even had a chance to listen to tracks recorded on the hellborg, review coming. Remodeling to be finished soon. thanks

Hi Buddy, This is the list so far.
Callum
Serghei
Hopu
Jogi
Mr Demeter
Big Bad Bass
Warwickhunt
Muziekschuur
Meroma
?bass?
Greg
Lif
Augie
Anarchyok
Gastrok
P3T3R
Lilpbass
Leeplaysbass

If you want to be on that list, please post a review ASAP. Let's say we will wait 4 more days, until 10'th of April. After this the list is close, and we will chose the winner.

Is this OK?

Reaction score
review is in. had to put the gun to my head sorry guys. ill post clips when i get them sorted out. Thanks Flo

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Thanks man, now we can procede :)

Florin

OG
Reaction score
And finally, the winners are.....
.... Drumrollls......

Big Bad Bass
And
Warwickhunt

My assistant Luca helped me :)
[video=youtube;TEBApOT2FUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEBApOT2FUo[/video]

Congratulations!

Special thanks to Gerry Warwickhunt and Greg for helping us :)
Woohoooooo!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
OMG :eek: I'm just off on my way out to work and this has made my day. :d

Will compose myself and make a suitable response later but a huge thank you to HPW, Warwick and to Flo. x

Reaction score
Lucky that I am on a training course today and it starts a bit later than my normal day... added to which I'd be a bit 'distracted' at work. Now I MUST stop from coming back and checking that it was my name that was drawn out! LOL

Laters.

Top Bottom