Hellborg Preamp Tour 2009/ 2010. The Warwick Forum Group Testing

Reaction score
i'm late to the party but i was going to say it should have a sturdy reuseable shipping crate,so it will always be packed up safe.and can't be torn open like a cardboard box.in transit.and a big warwick rocks to the boss man.

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
Hay greg, if this baby hits OZ I would LOVE an opportunity to try it out. I'll be busy for a few months (new house) but have been itching for a try.

If this isnt possible maybe you or the Dominant boys can tell me if there is a shop demo one in Adelaide where i could have a bash in a store?

Reaction score
Hay greg, if this baby hits OZ I would LOVE an opportunity to try it out. I'll be busy for a few months (new house) but have been itching for a try.

If this isnt possible maybe you or the Dominant boys can tell me if there is a shop demo one in Adelaide where i could have a bash in a store?

I'll let ya know when it makes it out here.
To demo one locally, just hit your local dealers.

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
I'll let ya know when it makes it out here.
To demo one locally, just hit your local dealers.

easier said than done, don't know if any have hit deadalaide. Havent seen them in any shops or on websites. Dont think there is even a NT wick in this town to try. :(

having worked sales in this town good bass gear is hard to shift, particularly amps.

Reaction score
easier said than done, don't know if any have hit deadalaide. Havent seen them in any shops or on websites. Dont think there is even a NT wick in this town to try. :(

having worked sales in this town good bass gear is hard to shift, particularly amps.

If ya make it up to Sydney, Bass people has the largest & best range of bass gear in the country. Lemmy know if/when ya come up & I'll meetcha there.

Reaction score
I'm kinda lost in the preamp tour to the US. So I think I read it is finaly on it's way and a company in Austrailia is covering the shipping cost or something like that. Michael J hasn't sent any emails upating us so I thought is was not happening. LAst I heard they were collecting money but didn't know how many people were paying and shipping breakup. I was on the list of US tour but got lost in the shuffle.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Sorry Warfender, some things were not that easy to solve, and I take my blame for all, because I could thake more care about timing. But the preamp will be in US soon :)

Reaction score
Sorry Warfender, some things were not that easy to solve, and I take my blame for all, because I could thake more care about timing. But the preamp will be in US soon :)

Flo, no appologies needed. I'm just hoping I get to test that baby when it arrives i the states.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
And the other one is on it's way to Australia.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The Hellborg tour is finally over!!!!

Many people tried it, I don't think all of them reviewed the preamp.

We had two preamps in tour, so the guys that reviewed the preamp will have a chance to win one :)

This is the list with the reviewers:
Callum
Serghei
Hopu
Jogi
Mr Demeter
Big Bad Bass
Warwickhunt
Muziekschuur
Meroma
?bass?
Greg
Lif
Augie
Anarchyok
Gastrok
P3T3R
Lilpbass
Leeplaysbass

If I missed something, please let me know.

Good luck everybody :)

Reaction score
Florin - can you post the contest rules / criteria or gives us a link to where they are? I'm clueless!

Thanks!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Well I looked for them and nothing, haha!

So... I want everybody to be happy here. Does everybody agree with the list above? Do you think there are others to include?

Waiting for your reply guys, then we will chose the winners somehow :)

Reaction score
I think the rules were pretty simple; 'try the preamp in person, sign the manual and post a review'. :d

I'm sure Flo could bend the rules if someone inadvertently forgot to sign the manual but you'd need to at least have handled/tried the preamp! ;)

I look forward to the decision and one thing is for sure... the winner will be one VERY happy/lucky person! :p

Florin

OG
Reaction score
So the list above is with the guys that wrote reviews. PLease guys check it, and let me know if I missed someone. I will let this thread a couple of days more, than chose a winner.

Do you know an online program for doing this?

Reaction score
Do you know an online program for doing this?

An 'on-line program'... you're going soft Flo; do it old school, with the names written on scraps of paper and thrown into a hat (I'm sure that it has the same outcome as an on-line prog :lol:)! ;)

Top Bottom