Votes: 91 27.5%
  • Design No.11

Votes: 40 12.1%
  • Design No.13

Votes: 90 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
still not sure i like any single cut away bass (be they wick's or not) but I don't really like any politicians either, and i still vote.

No point being a democracy otherwise!!

Reaction score
No. 13 for me! I based my decision on which one I would most like to own (please!)

Reaction score
OK, let's see you come up with a design...

With all due respect, that's not the point. That's his opinion and he's entitled to it.

I like number 1 but I can see where he is coming from. Like explorer shaped basses? IMO I don't like the look. I respect the designers 100% on coming up with the designs but that doesn't mean I HAVE to like them.

And for the record, I created one, just didn't send it in. Perhaps it was for the best. Personally I like a lot of these more.

EDIT: Some have grown on me. I would consider Buying a number 1, 10 or 11.

EDIT#2: Even the other two have kind of grown on me. Wow, that was fast. I still think 1, 10, and eleven look the most Warwick-ish(????) But man, number 2 and 13 are beasts.

Also in case any one is interested, I chose number 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Also, I just have to say this: Congratulations to everyone who sent a design in. This is an amazing contest that makes me realize why I love Warwick as much as I do. To put on this contest for the fans is simply amazing. I only wish I had sent in my deign but Mad Props to everyone else. You should all be proud.

Reaction score
Tough choice between ten and thirteen for me.

I'm not telling you which I chose. You know, if you tell, your wish doesn't come true. ;)

Reaction score
when i look at a bass or any other guitar...i look at if its one piece...and #11 has the looks that works and it seems like it balances perfect sitting or standing

Avram

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I am not a single cut fan...but...if I walked into the Warwick factory, I wouldn't be surprised to see #1 or #11 hanging on a wall...and if Hans came up to me and said "Pick one son, and its yours"! Well, I'd grab #11 without hesitation, so it got my vote. Its sexy and very Wariwick-ish, and looks fun and comfortable to play, even with the gold hardware (which I am also not a fan of, but looks really good on that bass...).

Not that my opinion matters one iota! :lol:

That said, they are all, truly, really good designs. You guys came pretty close to making a single-cut fan out of me and should be proud of your creations! 8:

And hats off and a deep bow to Warwick for offering this contest. Letting the fans create a custom design? and the winner gets production model #3 as a prize? Now thats cool! :p

Reaction score
i agree truly!!! if #11 doesnt win i wouldnt be suprised another maker will pick-up the bass design in a heartbeat....it just looks like it wants to be played..dont get me wrong i love them all and #13 is great also...but like you said #11 is very warwick-ish....coming from a marketing background...i got to say this design will refined the warwick name and put them with the greats Dolphin,Streamers,Thumb etc...:p

Reaction score
Voting

Go #10! The most beautiful of the lot 8: If it's made, it's on my shopping list.
That being said, #2 in High-White is a Wicked Axe!

Awesome designs, boys & girls!

Reaction score

it was a tough choice, but with any red on it, the bass just flames. the other ones just don't have that. bloodwood fretboard+red flamed ash LE run anyone?

I would not mind a 13 though. hell, with the right pickups, I'd at least want one.

Reaction score
though choice to make. all of these basses look awesome. but i have to go for no 10

Top Bottom